Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fo sho Fogo!


... and just because I felt there was no place for this in my last post, an entry to share about our Intern Appreciation, this year held at Fogo de Chao! (http://www.fogodechao.com/)

Here are a few pictures (sorry for the blur factor) :

Okay, so I stole this from Fogo de Chao’s website. My camera can’t handle the night time.


The ISM Intern Team + our marvelous leader, Lindsay!


Amelia and I standing outside by the rotating meat beacon in the window. Please ignore the palm frond.


We sipped limeades, ate from a salad bar that contained very little salad and more meat than usual, and paced ourselves through the most glorious meat buffet I have ever experienced. By the end of the night, I had consumed enough protein to power ten small children. Exaggeration? I think not!

1 comment: